Inspire people to experience life. That’s what Smartbox Group is all about. We’re the leading and fastest growing experience gift company in Europe with the ambition to become the biggest in the world.
At Smartbox Group, all our energy and creativity is focused on the idea of providing the most beautiful gift to offer and to receive. With over 1,100 employees throughout Europe, and over 500 in our Dublin head office, every team plays a part in this process.
With over 40 nationalities working with us, we’re a vibrant, diverse and friendly bunch that utilise everyone’s uniqueness and skills to maintain us as market leaders. With a new CEO joining recently and a clear vision set for the future, there couldn’t be a better time to join the team.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven E-commerce professional to grow our Online business
Maximise revenue by actively trading and optimising our online product portfolio.
The trading manager collaborates with our Acquisition, Contracting, Marketing, CRM and Content teams to shape the growth of our online portfolio
The core functions of the trading manager are:
• Manage and build a team of 2 trading executives
• Create briefs for new products
• Optimise our existing product performance
• Keep up to date with the latest customer trends
• Monitor competitor activity
• Create New Product Briefs based on internal / external analysis of product portfolio
• Through analysis of product performance, identify and drive increased revenue growth, including but not limited to Merchandising, Landing Pages, Imagery, Content, Pricing, Categorisation, Promotions, Newsletter and availability
• Optimise site navigation through analysis of customer journeys (Merchandising and Navigation Menu)
• Prepare monthly product performance dashboards to explain overall site performance and identify areas for improvement
• Optimise homepage product promotions in line with overall promotional plan
Essential Competencies/ skills :
• 3+ years’ experience in e-commerce
• Fluent in English
• Previous managerial experience
• Website merchandising experience
• Bachelor degree in marketing, business, e-Commerce or equivalent work experience
• Working knowledge of ecommerce KPIs
• Team player
• Proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude with a natural aptitude for contributing energy & enthusiasm to a team
• Ability to multitask and deliver to deadlines
• Experience in accurately interpreting and drawing conclusions from data
• Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
For French position
For Spanish position
For Italian position
For Belgium position
Desired Competencies/ skills :
• Experience with (Adobe analytics, PowerBI or Content Square)
• Experience in retail or travel industries.
*As duties and responsibilities of the post holder change, the job description may be reviewed and amended as appropriate.
Why don’t we leave you with some key facts and figures about Smartbox Group?
* 7 million experience gifts sold in 2018 by Smartbox Group, for a business volume of nearly 500 million euros.
* Presence in 11 countries : France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and Portugal
* N°1 in 8 countries: France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark and Portugal.
* 9 brands: Smartbox, Bongo, Buyagift, Cadeaubox, La Vida Es Bella, Dakotabox, Emozione3, Odisseias and Red Letter Days.
* A wide choice of experience themes: Overnight Stays, Wellness, Adventure, Gastronomy and Special occasion multi-themes.
* 40,000 partners (hotels, restaurants, wellness centres, outdoor activities…) across Europe.
* 1,100 employees in Europe.