Inspire people to experience life. That’s what Smartbox Group is all about. We’re the leading and fastest growing experience gift company in Europe with the ambition to become the biggest in the world.
At Smartbox Group, all our energy and creativity is focused on the idea of providing the most beautiful gift to offer and to receive. With over 1,100 employees throughout Europe, and over 500 in our Dublin head office, every team plays a part in this process.
With over 40 nationalities working with us, we’re a vibrant, diverse and friendly bunch that utilise everyone’s uniqueness and skills to maintain us as market leaders. With a new CEO joining recently and a clear vision set for the future, there couldn’t be a better time to join the team.
As Affiliates and Display Executive, you will help to develop and execute the campaigns across our affiliates display partners. You will work to deliver a highly curated, targeted advertising experience to Smartbox users. You will support many of the key tools and technical capabilities necessary for running the display marketing program.
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, creative, and organized growth marketer who will jump in and make an immediate impact.
Key Responsibilities include:
Essential Competencies/ skills:
Desired Competencies/ skills:
Why don’t we leave you with some key facts and figures about Smartbox Group?
* 7 million experience gifts sold in 2018 by Smartbox Group, for a business volume of nearly 500 million euros.
* Presence in 11 countries : France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and Portugal
* N°1 in 8 countries: France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark and Portugal.
* 9 brands: Smartbox, Bongo, Buyagift, Cadeaubox, La Vida Es Bella, Dakotabox, Emozione3, Odisseias and Red Letter Days.
* A wide choice of experience themes: Overnight Stays, Wellness, Adventure, Gastronomy and Special occasion multi-themes.
* 40,000 partners (hotels, restaurants, wellness centres, outdoor activities…) across Europe.
* 1,100 employees in Europe.