Inspire people to experience life. That’s what Smartbox Group is all about. We’re the leading and fastest growing experience gift company in Europe with the ambition to become the biggest in the world.
At Smartbox Group, all our energy and creativity is focused on the idea of providing the most beautiful gift to offer and to receive. With over 1,100 employees throughout Europe, and over 500 in our Dublin head office, every team plays a part in this process.
With over 40 nationalities working with us, we’re a vibrant, diverse and friendly bunch that utilise everyone’s uniqueness and skills to maintain us as market leaders. With a new CEO joining recently and a clear vision set for the future, there couldn’t be a better time to join the team.
The Smartbox Group has built a best-in-class Acquisition and Content team. We are currently recruiting for a talented Digital Marketing Analyst with a passion for data. You will work alongside other enthusiastic and knowledgeable digital marketing professionals to determine the effectiveness of campaigns, spend and content across all marketing channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven ecommerce professional to become a key player in the Digital team. The team operates in a dynamic environment and serves to drive ROI on all online advertising campaigns for the Smartbox Group across Europe. You will work with a team of expert Channel Managers including SEO, PPC, Display, Affiliates and Content to help support and influence campaign strategies.
You will be responsible for producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering weekly, and monthly cross channel performance reports with actionable insights. The role will involve CRO to identify on how we can improve our content to increase ROI.
This position is wide-ranging and offers huge potential for growth and learning for the right candidate. You will become an expert in digital campaign optimisation and content creation, giving the opportunity to influence decisions at a senior level.
The successful candidate will not necessarily come from a pure web analytics background but have an excellent in-depth knowledge in digital marketing, along with experience in strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns.
Core Job Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate
Why don’t we leave you with some key facts and figures about Smartbox Group?
* 7 million experience gifts sold in 2018 by Smartbox Group, for a business volume of nearly 500 million euros.
* Presence in 11 countries : France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and Portugal
* N°1 in 8 countries: France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark and Portugal.
* 9 brands: Smartbox, Bongo, Buyagift, Cadeaubox, La Vida Es Bella, Dakotabox, Emozione3, Odisseias and Red Letter Days.
* A wide choice of experience themes: Overnight Stays, Wellness, Adventure, Gastronomy and Special occasion multi-themes.
* 40,000 partners (hotels, restaurants, wellness centres, outdoor activities…) across Europe.
* 1,100 employees in Europe.