Inspire people to experience life. That’s what Smartbox Group is all about. We’re the leading and fastest growing experience gift company in Europe with the ambition to become the biggest in the world.
At Smartbox Group, all our energy and creativity is focused on the idea of providing the most beautiful gift to offer and to receive. With over 1,100 employees throughout Europe, and over 500 in our Dublin head office, every team plays a part in this process.
With over 40 nationalities working with us, we’re a vibrant, diverse and friendly bunch that utilise everyone’s uniqueness and skills to maintain us as market leaders. With a new CEO joining recently and a clear vision set for the future, there couldn’t be a better time to join the team.
Role Title: Content Specialist, Digital French
We Currently have two positions open on this new team,
One French and one Italian speaking position.
You are a self-starting, high-performing digital content specialist, who will work in the digital content team to create a range of written content for our online product offering across the Smartbox Group range.
You have proven experience (2-3 years) in creating, localising and publishing SEO-friendly content in a variety of styles for multiple digital audiences using a leading CMS, PIM or CAT tool.
You will work closely with our Content Managers, eCommerce team and Production Management team to co-ordinate and execute a dynamic content production plan for online products.
Why don’t we leave you with some key facts and figures about Smartbox Group?
* 7 million experience gifts sold in 2018 by Smartbox Group, for a business volume of nearly 500 million euros.
* Presence in 11 countries : France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and Portugal
* N°1 in 8 countries: France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark and Portugal.
* 9 brands: Smartbox, Bongo, Buyagift, Cadeaubox, La Vida Es Bella, Dakotabox, Emozione3, Odisseias and Red Letter Days.
* A wide choice of experience themes: Overnight Stays, Wellness, Adventure, Gastronomy and Special occasion multi-themes.
* 40,000 partners (hotels, restaurants, wellness centres, outdoor activities…) across Europe.
* 1,100 employees in Europe.