At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us, the No. 1 IT company to work for in Romania (according to a Biz Magazine study in 2017).
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
- Provides specialist technical expertise for developing, implementing and administrating benefits and recognition programs;
- Designs, prepares and analyses ad hoc benefits related reports for management;
- Has input in company’s budget related to benefits cost;
- Advises, offers consultancy and provides the necessary information and materials in all benefits related processes and procedures to HR Business Partners, to company’s management and/or other stakeholders;
- Serves as primary contact for benefits plans vendors and third-party administrators. Coordinates transfer of data to external contacts related to benefits plans. Maintains transfer of enrollment and termination data to vendors, internal departments, auditors and consultants.
- Assists with the resolution of complex employees’ queries related to benefits;
- Evaluate and revise internal processes related to benefits in order to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Documents and maintains administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes;
- Has input in building the communication plans and messages related to their area of expertise. Responsible for notifying employees and former employees (if case) about plan’s content, procedures and changes to the benefits plans.
- Ensures the collection, maintenance, accessibility and relevance of HR knowledge and content related to benefits area;
- Timely audit and processing of benefit invoices and contracts;
- Provides and/or designs regular or ad-hoc HR related reports to HR Business Partners, to company’s management and/or other stakeholders, with a view over the required need;
- Contributes to operational excellence of the department by continuously improving efficiency in their area of work;
- Participates in departments projects/ activities as assigned by direct manager;
- Financial Responsibility (Budget or P&L etc.);
- Business Responsibility (customers/staff etc.).
- Proactive, able to perform in a multitasking and dynamic environment that generates new situations, requiring quick decision making and focus on solutions;
- Similar experience of minimum 1 year in HR reporting and/or HR processes;
- Ability to work with different groups and different authority levels;
- Very good analytical skills;
- See the rationale behind figures;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Very good MS Office skills (advanced Excel level);
- Negotiation and influencing skills;
- Project management skills.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Other discounts (gym pizza, car wash and others).