The eMAG Marketplace platform enables professional merchants to sell their products and services on eMAG.
Launched in 2011, today it helps over 20.000 sellers from countries all around the European Union to generate revenue while having more than 6.000.000 different products listed on eMAG.
- Analyzing business requirements, preparing documentation for different projects based on Stakeholders needs obtained by direct interaction with Product Owners;
- Providing accurate and insightful analyses leading to use cases and diagrams ( UML ) serving projects;
- Analyzing business processes and retrieving improvement suggestions;
- Handling communication with all parties involved during all project stages;
- Offering support to development teams during projects;
- Handling and promptly reporting project modifications (change requests) and status;
- Consistent involvement in project acceptance: verifying the functionalities before and after release;
- Timely answering questions related to flows or projects and providing accurate reports;
- Keeping flows documentation up to date at all times.
- University degree in Technology or Business;
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst;
- An orientation towards results and the ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work in an analytical and structured manner;
- Excellent communication and conflict management skills;
- Experience of working within structured and agile project environments;
- Understanding the software development flow.
- Experience with process modeling and UML;
- Experience with database: SQL/NoSQL;
- English communication skills (spoken and written).