Athens Technology Center seeks for a Research Project Manager
ATC is an Information Technology Company offering solutions and services targeting specific sectors incl. the Media, Banking, Retail Sectors, Utilities and Public Sector Organisations. As a full-service software development company, we apply modern design principles, along with the latest data science, machine learning, cloud, mobile and desktop technologies. We strive to deliver quality software solutions for top clients and global leaders in numerous industries, while at the same time being at the forefront of research and innovation.
ATC’s research unit works at the frontiers of international research and innovation and collaborates with world-class academic and industrial actors, start-ups and SMEs, on large collaborative research projects (Horizon 2020) in various sectors such as Media, Public Sector transformation, Smart Cities and sustainability, Healthcare, and Manufacturing with our core competence being on machine learning and AI, data analytics, blockchain, large-scale cloud implementations.
More details about out Projects: https://www.ilab.atc.gr
We are currently looking for a qualified Research Project Manager to join our Innovation Lab, which specialises in the design, implementation and management of international research projects. We seek excellent, responsible professionals who demonstrate high integrity and reliable standards, with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
The Research Project Manager is a multi-faceted and challenging role, responsible for the implementation of research and innovation ICT projects as well as for setting up and submitting new proposals in the context of several research funding opportunities.
The successful candidates will become part of a team of talented individuals with diverse expertise levels, working collaboratively on common goals and tackling key global societal challenges. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a friendly and close-knit team, and an environment which fosters innovation and new research directions.
· Postgraduate Degree in Information Technology or Telecoms, or Electrical Engineering (PhD will be considered as a plus)
· Track record in leading/participating in winning research proposals primarily co-funded by the European Commission
· Demonstrable experience in managing and delivering complex Research projects with multi-disciplinary teams
· Good understanding of systems, architecture and applications design
· Being able to capture the big picture and to align innovation activities with business growth opportunities
· Demonstrable network of partners across Europe, both from the academic and industrial sectors
· Excellent command of the English language (both oral & written)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Effective in negotiations and conflict resolution
· Able to work with minimum supervision both independently and as part of a team
· Background in Machine Learning / AI technologies will be considered a great plus.
· Competitive compensation package
· Private health coverage
· Experience and knowledge in diverse scientific areas and the possibility to explore a variety of topics.
· Tailored training programme and access to cut-edge skills.
· Working with international teams and world-class institutions and clients.
· Flexibility in working conditions (blend teleworking with office).
· Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment
If you are searching for a company and a team that takes into account your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment – apply now. Interested candidates should send their CVs in English.