As a full-service software development company, we apply modern design principles, along with the latest data science, blockchain, cloud, mobile and desktop technologies. We strive to deliver quality software solutions to Greek and international businesses, while at the same time being at the forefront of research and innovation.
We are looking for an iOS Developer to join our team to help deliver high quality software. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help achieve high performance. You should be savvy with the current Mobility trends. You will envision, estimate, define, build and deploy Mobility solutions.
You will join a highly collaborative, cross-functional team, working as part of an agile development process, which regularly releases new software.
We welcome professionals of all levels.
· Design, build and maintain applications for the iOS platform
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Help maintain code quality, organization and test automation
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Transform functional requirements to technical user stories and assign business value
· Contribute to frequent releases by improving our testing and deployment tools
· Propose ideas for using digital and mobile technologies to address client issues and challenges
· Perform application design activities (e.g., designing user interface, usability testing)
· Collaborate with a team to define app features
· Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
· University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
· Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Experience with version control systems (i.e. GitHub, Gitlab, etc.)
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
· Development skills in Xcode and latest iOS SDKs
· Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and written
· Programming Languages: Java, Kotlin, or C++
· Familiarity with Linux operating systems
· Knowledge of Agile methodologies
· Database Management Systems
· Friendly work climate
· Exciting & challenging environment
· Private Health Coverage on the Company's group program
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English