As a full-service software development company, we apply modern design principles, along with the latest data science, blockchain, cloud, mobile and desktop technologies. We strive to deliver quality software solutions to Greek and international businesses, while at the same time being at the forefront of research and innovation.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to create, support and maintain sophisticated and complex web applications. Specifically, you will be involved in creating new Web Frontend applications and platforms utilising multiple technologies such as CSS3, CSS-Grid, HTML5, SASS and React.JS/Redux. This role also includes a strong cooperation with other developers and product owners internationally. You will join a highly collaborative, cross-functional team, working as part of an agile development process, which regularly releases new software.
· Design, build and maintain applications
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Help maintain code quality, organization and test automation
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Perform application design activities (e.g., designing user interface, usability testing)
· Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
· 5 years or more development experience in a commercial environment
· University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
· Proficient with ReactJS and Redux
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect back-end services
· Experience with version control systems (i.e. GitHub, Gitlab, etc.)
· Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and written
· Frameworks: jQuery, Angular, etc.
· Familiarity with Linux operating systems
· Knowledge of Agile methodologies
· Database Management Systems
· Friendly work climate
· Exciting & challenging environment
· Private Health Coverage on the Company's group program
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English