ATC has a long-standing presence and experience in the software development market. For the last 30 years, we supply and manage the appropriate technology and resources to support the entrepreneurial spirit and profitable growth of medium and large sized companies and Government entities around the globe. We strive to deliver quality software solutions to Greek and international businesses, while at the same time being at the forefront of research and innovation.
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to join our team to help deliver quality software. We use a variety of systems and stacks to deliver our products and services. We support on-premise, off-premise (at customer sites) and cloud infrastructures, which run both Linux\Unix and Windows servers. The successful candidate will participate in the continuous improvement to automate manual processes, streamline existing ones, and help us scale for future.
We welcome professionals of all levels.
· Work closely with development teams
· Consult and assist developers to build, deploy, monitor, and manage their applications
· Improve the existing DevOps tools and pipelines
· Help with the alignment between backend and DevOps engineering
· Help us build our future container-based production environments.
· University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
· Experience managing Amazon Web Services
· Experience in managing and troubleshooting Linux servers, databases and web servers (Windows Server experience will be considered a plus)
· Experience on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery procedures and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
· Experience in shell scripting (Bash, Powershell, Python)
· Experience with configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible
· English language certification
· Experience with source control tools such as Git
· Experience using containers such as Docker
· Experience with container orchestration tools like Swarm or Kubernetes
· Knowledge of Agile methodologies
· Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, New Relic
· Friendly work climate
· Exciting & challenging environment
· Private Health Coverage on the Company's group program
· Being part of an environment that gives engineers large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
If you’re searching for a company and a team that takes into account your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English