Mobile Application Developer
Athens Technology Center seeks for a Mobile Application Developer to join its engineering unit. You will enjoy programming, working with emerging technologies, and have a keen interest to stretch your skills. You will work with agile and scrum methodologies on a range of projects.
Skills and experience
· University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
· Experience in mobile application development
· Experience in one or more of these programming languages: Java, Kotlin, Objective C, Swift
· Experience in using Android Studio and/or XCode
· RESTful Web Services
· Database Management Systems
· Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and in written
Additional experience in any of the following fields is a plus
· Agile & Scrum methodologies
Desired personality traits
ATC has a long-standing presence and experience in the software development market. We strive to deliver quality software solutions to Greek and international businesses, while at the same time being at the forefront of research and innovation. Working with us you will have a range of benefits, such as:
If you’re searching for a company and a team that takes into account your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment – apply now.