Athens Technology Center (ATC) seeks for a C# Developer .
The key responsibilities of the candidate include
· develop, test and implement technical solutions
· analyze, modify and maintain existing applications
· prepare technical, operational and user related documentation in support of applications
· University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
· Good knowledge of C#
· Web Services
· Database Management Systems – SQL
· Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and in written
Additional experience in any of the following fields is a plus
· Programming languages Java or C\C++
· Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
· SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
· Agile and Scrum methodologies
· excellent analytical skills and to be structured and results orientated
· ability to effectively communicate ideas, describe problems and solutions
· ability to work and contribute in a team environment
Why work with us?
ATC has a long-standing presence and experience in the software development market. We strive to deliver quality software solutions to local and international businesses, while at the same time being at the forefront of research and innovation. Working with us you will have a range of benefits, such as:
If you’re searching for a company and a team that takes into account your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, provides you with the space to develop your skills and grow, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment – apply now.