MAC - Temporary Cashier
We are looking for a cashier to manage all sales transactions in a fast paced retail environment in line with all cash handling and cash reconciliation guidelines.
As the final person that the customer sees before they complete their service experience, you will provide a memorable end to their visit by providing personalized service to ensure that they are happy with their experience and have everything they need before they leave the store . This includes checking that they are registered on our customer database to ensure the highest standards of after care.
You will also provide product availability to our employees and customers and will assist with some staff scheduling on an occasional basis.
With your passion for excellent customer service, you will also keep an eye on the shop floor at all times to ensure that all customers are greeted as soon as they arrive and are served as promptly as possible.
As front of house, you will also use your excellent communication skills to answer the telephone, ensuring prompt, pro-active and professional follow up as well as contacting customers to let them know about our upcoming events and launches and to book them in for consultations. As a leader in prestige beauty with a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer progressive career opportunities and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
This role involves providing exceptional customer service at the till point and cash handling.
It is a fast paced role so retail experience is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous retail/guest services experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview