Technical Services Support Engineer
Location: Dublin South-West Position: Full Time Perm Or Contract (depending on preference) Salary/Rate: DOE
Industry: Information Technology
Ipsus Technology is currently hiring on our clients behalf for a L2 Technical Services Support Engineer to work in a busy manged services environment supporting a diverse client base.
This is a full-time position based in Dublin West, ideally having your own mode of transport is preferential.
Our client, a managed services provider, requires an experienced Managed Services Support Engineer to provide Server, Application & Desktop troubleshooting and support in a corporate environment. Working as part of Managed Services team to provide comprehensive technical support you will be providing complete IT support, covering hardware and software for laptops, desktop and servers, networking equipment and printers. With a strong desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly you will be working in a team based very busy environment.
· 4+ years’ experience working on an IT Service Desk supporting multiple external sites
· Experience of supporting & troubleshooting various Microsoft technologies (AD, Exchange, Office, and Operating Systems)
· Excellent working knowledge of Anti-Virus solutions
· Working knowledge of backup solutions and networking fundamentals
· Working knowledge of iPad, iPhone and other smart technologies
· Existing relevant Microsoft certification and actively working towards additional certification
· Strong proactive customer service and interpersonal skills
· Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
· A proven history of providing excellent customer support in a fast paced environment
· The ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
· Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills - fluent English
· Maintenance of Configuration Management documentation with an emphasis on strong Change Control processes
If you would like to hear more on this opportunity please contact Ipsus directly on: 01-2342608 and submit your up to date CV in Word format in confidence.