Working at Critical Software is more than just a job: here, you can really make a difference.
We’re on a mission to make the world a better and safer place, just like real superheroes. We build rock-solid software for leading industries’ most critical applications, so every line of code we write and every idea we think of can affect the lives of millions.
Now, we’re looking for resourceful Embedded Software Engineers to embrace this mission that can take you to places you never imagined. You will have the opportunity to participate in challenging projects ranging from Aeronautics and Defence to Railway or Space – and more!
Sound like you? Then it’s time to challenge your limits. It’s time to power up your career. It’s time you joined Critical Software.
- Undertaking software development for embedded systems
- Performing verification & validation testing of embedded systems
- Mentoring less experienced colleagues.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic background in Engineering or similar (Software, Electronics, Mechanical, Physics, Mathematics)
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of Ada, C or C++
- Knowledge of system development using model-based development techniques and tools (for example, SCADE and MATLAB)
- Full-lifecycle software development experience, from initial requirements elicitation to design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, integration and training
- Passionate and ambitious who loves to work as part of a team
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Availability to travel, mainly within Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France).