- Independent responsibility for the smooth running of personnel administration and support of the HR Business Partner in day-to-day operations
- Creation and administration of personnel files, service contracts and personnel requirements; issuing of confirmations and service certificates as well as coordination and planning of internal and external appointments
- Contact person and processing for the issues of dad month, employment bonus and educational leave for employees
- General administration in HR to support the team
- Sole responsibility for the administration and coordination of carpool management
- Completed higher commercial training (HAK, HBLA, Bachelor)
- At least three years' professional experience in a comparable position
- Very good MS-Office knowledge, SAP knowledge advantageous
- Excellent German and good English skills
- Team player with good communication and presentation skills
- Organisational talent with a structured and solution-oriented approach
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 2.234,82 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.