SPECIALIST SALES & MARKETING (M/F)
- Development of a sales structure for a new business model
- Definition and documentation of business models considering the intended franchise system
- Acquisition of further locations, as well as integration of new franchisees in the franchise system
- In the development and development phase of the franchise system: Administration and coordination of all involved in this process
- Agreement processing with partners
- Inquriy and development of market and customer potential
- Management and optimization of processes, strategies as well as marketing and sales concepts
- Academic degree preferably with a focus on product management and business administration, at least 3 years of professional experience in international sales
- Ideally, first experiences with a franchise concept
- Very good command of English (further foreign language as an advantage)
- Enthusiasm for motorsport and technical affinity as well as knowledge in the field of electrical engineering is an advantage
- Negotiation and communication skills as well as proactive approach
- Very good team spirit and enjoyment of customer contact
- Willingness to travel
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits.
The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the Collective Agreement for employees in the trading company is EUR 2.462 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.