- You work close to the product and you take part on the product development process
- You create and attend innovative engine and transmission concepts up to series construction
- You are responsible for the technical leadership of a construction team and are an interface to other departments of research and development
- The creation of 3D constructions, assemblies as well as design changes complete your field of work
- Together with the purchasing department you build up supplier relationships: participation in the selection, development and auditing
- You accompany the entire product life cycle of your purchased parts
- Full technical qualifications (university of applied sciences or technology) with focus on combustion engines
- At least 3 years relevant work experience
- Full knowledge of the function of combustion engines
- Strong knowledge of PTC/Creo Parametric and good computer skills
- Team player with strong enthusiasm, diligence and commitment
- Entrepreneurial and analytical way of thinking
- Willingness to travel
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 2.967,26 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.