TEAM SPEAKER BUSINESS UNIT CCZ (M/F) - WORKING HOURS: 4-SHIFT
- Personnel resource planning (Shop Floor & SAP) incl. vacation planning and employee training
- Independent entry and achievement of key figures
- Link function between production manager and employees
- Execution of set-up processes on all systems incl. first piece release
- Leading the Daily Morning Meetings
- Ensuring the quality of rework
- Collaboration in the employee transfer process
- Completed relevant education and several years of professional experience in metal technology/electrics
- Experience with the control of CNC machines such as ABB, Makino and Dürr as an advantage
- Good PC and SAP skills
- Ability to work under pressure & very good organizational skills
- Strong social competence and leadership skills
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 1.914,61 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.