- Cooperation in the creation of decision bases for management regarding corporate planning and control
- Continuous improvement of the system and process landscape in the financial sector
- Cooperation in international projects as well as ongoing evaluation and optimization of operational financial processes
- Participation in operational financial processes such as budgeting and planning, monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, deviation analyses, etc.
- Provision of periodic management reports for various company locations
- Relevant business education (University/FH) with specialization in controlling and accounting or business informatics with reference to controlling and accounting
- Good IT skills and high IT affinity
- SAP knowledge of FI/CO as a plus
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation
- Initiative and commitment
- Team-oriented thinking and acting
- Willingness for business trips
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 2.967,26 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.