- Responsible for the entire telecom & network area (LAN, WAN, VLAN, MPLS, PBX, smartphone, hard & soft phones)
- Planning, development & implementation in the field of networks and telecommunications
- Cooperation and support within the team
- Interface to global locations
- Completed technical education with several years of work experience in the area of telecom & network
- Strong knowledge in the field of IS/IT (network, client-server infrastructure)
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
- Strong communication- and social skills as well as team spirit
- Proactive and solution-oriented way of working
- Willingness to travel
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.301,13 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.