Purpose of the position:
Compensation Manager is the lead compensation expert in HR department, who plays important role in monitoring and developing the existing compensation structure, analyzing salary benchmark data, supporting HR and leadership decisions and coordinating all compensation related projects.
- Serves as the lead compensation expert to HR, leadership team and to external service providers (payroll, immigration services, tax consultants etc.).
- Reviews compensation trends, coordinates the annual salary benchmark analysis to evaluate external competitiveness and internal satisfaction and efficiency of the reward programs for Cabin Crew, Flight Crew and Office employees.
- Ensures that the compensation schemes comply with legal and regulatory requirements and are aligned with the company policies and objectives.
- Coordinates the annual salary planning process, salary structure reviews/updates, internal equity reviews.
- Supports the Finance department in the budgeting process with preparing salary budgets and associated cost modeling.
- Coordinates Short Term Incentive and Long Term Incentive planning.
- Provides compensation expertise to HR Managers and senior leaders with respect to structuring job offers.
- Advises on general PIT and SSC inquiries, work with tax advisors to solve complex Tax/SSC related questions across the Wizz network.
- Leads and coordinates compensations related projects.
- Develops pay structures and ranges for opening bases in new network countries.
- Monitors existing rewards programs and metrics to ensure conformance to corporate strategies, policies and ensure their cost-effectiveness.
- Updates or develops compensation related processes, guidelines and policies.
- Responds to ad hoc compensation related questions and inquiries.
- Manages internal and statutory reporting (to Accounting, to the National Statistical Office, local tax and SSC authorities etc.)
- College or University degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in Compensation/Reward or Financial Controlling position in a multinational environment
- Capability to understand complex issues and procedures
- Proactive approach
- Efficient problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused attitude
- Attention to details, good with numbers
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent English
- Strong excel knowledge
- Availability for occasional international travel
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here and attach your English CV.