Start Your Career Wisely
NCB Capital Graduate Program aims to get your career off on the right track.
We design programs that allow you to develop and effectively contribute to the company’s objectives. The rotation programs will give you the opportunity to experience different departments which will help you identify where your passion lays.
In the 12 months that you will spend in the program you will immerse in core businesses and enabling functions, acquire must-have technical and professional skills, and build relationships with people who are passionate about their jobs and careers.
We invest in our people because “your success is our success”!
We have a commitment to our people in giving them the right trainings and experiences possible to move and grow within any part of the business and as your experience grows, the support and training will grow too.
Who Are We Looking For ?
We have a range of interesting opportunities that could be just right for you! Therefore, we welcome people with different backgrounds and majors; however, there are special traits which we like to focus on:
- Hard Workers & Ambitious People: we will provide you with many methods of growth and development and we expect you to commit to learning new responsibilities and tasks, and always pursue new ways to grow.
- Excellent Communicators: we believe excellent communicators deliver ideas and information clearly and concisely.
- Team Players: Because together we can do so much, each team member is proactively assisting their teammates and continuously willing to participate in team activities.
What Do We Offer:
- Technical & professional development activities.
- Industry certifications guidance & support.
- Medical insurance (for trainees only).
- Certificate (upon successful completion of program).
- Monthly allowance.
- GOSI & SANID Covered.
We made the application process easy and straightforward using the following steps:
Step1: Fill & submit the application form.
Step 2: Screening interviews via Pre-Recorded Videos for matching applicant.
Step 3: Screened applicants will complete online assessment & technical assignment.
Step 4: Candidates will be presenting and interviewed by a selection committee from NCB Capital.
Last date of application is 05 of December 2020.
Program will start on February 2021.
Applications not meeting the requirements will be disqualified.