Localization Project Manager
|Location:||APAC - Japan|
|# of openings:||1|
Larsen Globalization Ltd is a recruitment company dedicated to the localization industry since 2000.
We are currently looking for an experienced Localization Project manager, who will be joining a team for one of the TOP leaders in Japane based localization services with a global presence. Our client has a lot of history and is well known for delivering one of the best quality translation services on the market. This position is Full -Time and office-based.
Localization Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of localized/translated materials which meet clients’ quality expectations, schedule and budget. You will define the scope and manage localization projects based on the standard processes.
You will manage communication with clients, in-house staff, and suppliers to foster a positive and proactive work environment so the needs of all clients, senior management, and other stakeholders are understood among the project team members.
• Responsibility for timely deliveries, quality and budgets in addition to customer satisfaction
• Maintain localization PM’s best practices and voice of the customer to take accountability
• Create and manage standard localization processes, making it visible for project team members as well as clients and the suppliers
• Manage process, schedule, budget, and team members (internal and external) to deliver high-quality translations.
• Work with Vendor Managers to assign suitable resources as a team member.
• Create new projects in our Translation Management System (TMS) and keep the information in TMS up-to-date.
• Monitor the progress of projects and intervene where necessary
• Develop project plans that include project scope and project execution. The execution plan should reflect client expectations on quality, deadline, and budget
• Take questions from internal and external resources and provide answers
• Maintain the queries and answers to share with the team
• Analyze the source materials and identify potential issues
• Act as the primary liaison between clients and the internal/external resources
• Keep project team members up to date with client expectations and change of scope
• Conduct post-mortem meeting if desired
• Manage corrective/preventive actions
• Conduct weekly project team meetings for large projects
• Provide feedback on resources and make recommendations for vendor selection
• Make recommendations for localization technology tools
• Propose improvement plan for higher quality, faster turnaround, and more cost-efficient solutions
• Take ownership and provide leadership in problem-solving related to localization projects proactively
• Manage Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) for large clients
• Close jobs in our TMS for timely invoicing to clients as well as from suppliers
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results