The incumbent shall provide necessary assistance and liaison with the Vice President in all matter relating to daily operational, management, and business development activities including but not limited:
- Demonstrate a clear commitment to HSEQ Policy matter thru implementation, establishment, investigation of all HSEQ policy and procedure requirements.
- Maintain an efficient and profitable operations with equipment and personnel in accordance with established good oilfield practices.
- Enhance company’s services and capabilities by indulging in a continuous innovation and improvement vis-à-vis with up to date technology.
- Coordinate with customers personnel to ensure trouble free execution of contracts.
- Control of all company assets, inventory, tools and stocks as per responsibility.
- Carry out procurement of materials, equipment, spare parts, etc. as per co. procedures and standards.
- Conduct site visits to ensure efficient and trouble free operations of equipment and personnel.
- Present to CT and Stim VP all reports, statistics and summaries pertaining to all activities such as site visits, self-audits, customer visits, monthly performance, weekly receivables, HSEQ performance on a timely basis.
- Ensure that each direct personnel perform their responsibilities as per the requirements of the Company’s HSEQ Policy.
- Ensure that all equipment for the job is free of any damages/defects and is fully operations prior to any operations job. In the event of damages, a damage report shall be made.
- Ensure that operations are conducted as per the Standard Operating Procedures and is in adherence to the Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
- Provide all necessary guidance and coaching to all direct subordinates during operations for a proper execution of the job.