The Coil Tubing Operator shall be responsible in tending, control, or operate power-driven, stationary, or portable pumps and manifold systems to transfer gases, oil, other liquids, slurries, or powdered materials to and from various vessels and processes.
· Ensures that adequate safety precautions are taken prior to any job.
· Conducts short safety meeting/Tool Box meeting with direct reports for the current job prior to operations. Ensure that each personnel are made aware of the hazards and is fully aware of their responsibilities.
· Ability to perform COSHH Assessments on all related substances.
· Perform Nitrogen Pumping Operations.
· Operate CT Unit as second man.
· Perform all maintenance on all Coiled Tubing and Pumping equipment.
· Perform basic Nitrogen related calculations.
· Ensure that each direct personnel perform their responsibilities as per the requirements of the Company’s HSEQ Policy.
· Ensure that all equipment for the job is free of any damages/defects and is fully operations prior to any operations job. In the event of damages, a damage report shall be made.
· Ensure that operations are conducted as per the Standard Operating Procedures and is in adherence to the Company policies and procedures.
· Inspect the Quality File of each job prior to equipment mobilization and ensure that all related certificates, calibrations, load inspections, maintenance check lists, etc., are up to date and available at the work location.
· Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
· Provide all necessary guidance and coaching to all direct subordinates during operations for a proper execution of the job.