The Assistant Operator shall provide assistance to operations as instructed by the Operator and Field Supervisor in carrying out all necessary job as required including but not limited to:
· Ensures that the Company policies and procedures in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality are implemented.
· Assist the Operator in checking the equipment for any damages that might have occurred during transit.
· Rig Up/Down all equipment as instructed by the Operator/Supervisor
· Assist Operator/Senior Operator to perform daily maintenance prescribed in the maintenance manual and record the same in the maintenance file.
· Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
· Ensure the proper maintenance of tools, equipment and machine as per the instruction of the Operator/Supervisor.
· Ensure compliance to the agreed work/leave schedule both on base and field operations.
· Communicate with the Company representative, establish immediate priorities and implement procedures to carry out the job in a safe manner.
· Ensure that the use of all expendables, materials and supplies are not wasted and these materials and supplies are kept in a secure place and locked.