HSEQ Advisor (Coiled Tubing - Oman) Minimum Qualifications:
Age : 25 to 50 years old
Work Experience : 3 to 5 Years in Oil & Gas Industry in HSEQ position
Qualifications : NEBOSH
Education: : HSEQ Related Degree/ Engineering Degree
The HSEQ Advisor’s role is to implement the AlMansoori HSEQ Management System in line with corporate HSEQ standards. The duties include but are not limited to the following;
- Assist Operations Manager in the day to day implementation of the HSEQ MS.
- Arrange and facilitate Site HSE and Quality meetings on a regular basis.
- Develop and implement HSEQ and Emergency response plans and monitor their execution.
- Communicate with management and employees on HSEQ matters.
- Assist in the review of workplace safety performance.
- Assist in the investigation of accidents and near misses.
- Conduct Risk Assessments on existing and new operational activities.
- Ensure all Safety and Work practices at site are implemented to company standards
- Maintain the HSEQ Management System to a level that fulfills the Policy and Objectives of AlMansoori.
- Investigate non-conformances.
- Schedule, track and plan HSEQ trainings.
- Perform HSEQ Internal Audits and Supplier Audits.