The Driver shall be responsible in ensuring the all documents, personnel, etc are transported in a safe and timely manner to its destination.
- Ensures that adequate safety precautions are taken prior to any job.
- Report accidents, incidents and near misses immediately to the Manager.
- Ensure proper maintenance and cleanliness of the assigned vehicle.
- Ensure proper safety operations of the vehicle at all times.
- Coordinate with Musaffah Base and make sure that the regular maintenance of the designated vehicle is carried out on due date.
- Coordinate with Administration and make arrangements to renew the registration of the designated vehicle on due date.
- Perform daily maintenance prescribed in the maintenance manual and record the maintenance file.
- Maintain good and healthy relations among the superiors, colleagues and subordinates.